I'll be there!
Ergebnis 1 bis 18 von 18
-
13.05.2010, 01:13 #1ehemaliges mitgliedGast
Watchfan GTG New York City May 15th
There is a watchfan GTG in NYC this coming Saturday, May 15th. I will not be attending it as I am in Germany, but I want to reach out and let other people know. Send me PN for more information.
Last GTG was awesome and tons of fun!
-
13.05.2010, 16:40 #2Yacht-Master
- Registriert seit
- 03.03.2006
- Beiträge
- 2.291
John B. Holbrook, II
OWNER - LUXURY TYME: The Rolex Reference Page
-
21.05.2010, 18:48 #3Yacht-Master
- Registriert seit
- 03.03.2006
- Beiträge
- 2.291
The NYC GTG happened as planned last weekend, and I had a SPECTACULAR time!!! This may have been the best NYC GTG yet!!!!

I've been working a few hours in the morning and a few in the evening editing photos but the bulk of them should be done this weekend. Here's a few samples of the better photos I've taken so far...
Empire State Building:




Battery Park and the Old Gal....


Radio City Music Hall....

Hopefully the full trip report will be done tomorrow!
John B. Holbrook, II
OWNER - LUXURY TYME: The Rolex Reference Page
-
21.05.2010, 20:26 #4ehemaliges mitgliedGast
Oh John, great photos, I wish I had time to come to the US... next year maybe?
-
23.05.2010, 04:20 #5Yacht-Master
- Registriert seit
- 03.03.2006
- Beiträge
- 2.291
My trip report was just posted over on WATCH TALK FORUMS - just click here.
John B. Holbrook, II
OWNER - LUXURY TYME: The Rolex Reference Page
-
23.05.2010, 07:02 #6
That's awsome stuff. Thanks for taking us with you to NYC, John.
Peter
Fernseher aus, Sternschnuppen an!
-
23.05.2010, 18:51 #7ehemaliges mitgliedGast
Really great pictures
-
23.05.2010, 19:06 #8Yacht-Master
- Registriert seit
- 03.03.2006
- Beiträge
- 2.291
You are most welcome guys!
John B. Holbrook, II
OWNER - LUXURY TYME: The Rolex Reference Page
-
23.05.2010, 22:10 #9
Yor wristshot in front of Ellis Island...

Thank you so much...
Viele Grüße
- Frank -
"Ich bin wie ich bin. Die einen kennen mich, die anderen können mich."
- Konrad Adenauer -
-
24.05.2010, 07:47 #10Sea-Dweller
- Registriert seit
- 06.08.2006
- Ort
- Planet Earth
- Beiträge
- 938
Really great pictures John..
-
24.05.2010, 16:27 #11Yacht-Master
- Registriert seit
- 03.03.2006
- Beiträge
- 2.291
Thanks man!Originally posted by Gerard
Really great pictures John..
John B. Holbrook, II
OWNER - LUXURY TYME: The Rolex Reference Page
-
24.05.2010, 16:37 #12
Great pics, John.
Thanks for sharing
Gruß, Hannes
-
24.05.2010, 19:48 #13PREMIUM MEMBER
- Registriert seit
- 09.05.2007
- Ort
- Rolex Republic
- Beiträge
- 3.932
Sensational report and wonderful pictures, John.
Thanks for sharing.
Regards
Michael"Versuche nicht, ein erfolgreicher Mensch, sondern lieber, ein wertvoller Mensch zu werden." Albert Einstein
-
27.05.2010, 00:04 #14Gesperrter User
- Registriert seit
- 18.01.2008
- Beiträge
- 3.529
nice pics john
-
28.05.2010, 16:38 #15Yacht-Master
- Registriert seit
- 03.03.2006
- Beiträge
- 2.291
I bow to the master.Originally posted by Hannes
Great pics, John.
Thanks for sharing
John B. Holbrook, II
OWNER - LUXURY TYME: The Rolex Reference Page
-
03.06.2010, 08:28 #16
-
04.06.2010, 16:52 #17Yacht-Master
- Registriert seit
- 03.03.2006
- Beiträge
- 2.291
Thank you sir!Originally posted by bullibeer
Fantastic images John....ohhhhhh i miss the big apple!
John B. Holbrook, II
OWNER - LUXURY TYME: The Rolex Reference Page
-
04.06.2010, 17:29 #18
Thank you VERY much for sharing your tripreport with us !!!
I love every single one of the pictures you took.Gruß Tommy
Ähnliche Themen
-
New York City Tipps
Von POM im Forum Off TopicAntworten: 7Letzter Beitrag: 21.04.2009, 15:48 -
New York, New York... (MEGA-MODEMBURNER - more than 80 pics!)
Von Signore Rossi im Forum Fotografie & ReisenAntworten: 49Letzter Beitrag: 18.03.2008, 13:59 -
Sin City
Von orange im Forum Off TopicAntworten: 65Letzter Beitrag: 26.05.2007, 10:34


Zitieren

Lesezeichen