Hi all,
Sad to hear that you had to experience such a disaster.
I exchanged a few messages with him about a Sub that he'd posted in the sales corner and he even provided documents with the initials Mark Reh. Still, I had a very bad gut feeling and did not take the deal. In case you are interested, I would provide you the images...
All the best
JP
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 113
Hybrid-Darstellung
-
11.12.2019, 10:04 #1Milgauss
- Registriert seit
- 03.07.2019
- Ort
- Altbierstadt am Rhein
- Beiträge
- 266
Ähnliche Themen
-
10 Jahre Forum! - Was sind Eure persönlichen "Threads des Jahrzehnts"?
Von PCS im Forum Rolex - Haupt-ForumAntworten: 220Letzter Beitrag: 22.12.2022, 14:01 -
"HULK" im RLX-Sales wegen Porschevirus im Forum - Price-Check
Von uwer1100s im Forum Rolex - KaufberatungAntworten: 64Letzter Beitrag: 03.06.2016, 16:33 -
"Alte" 16610 mit "neuem" Schriftfont vs. "neue" 116610 mit "altem" Schriftfont
Von Reinhold L im Forum Rolex - Tech-TalkAntworten: 31Letzter Beitrag: 02.07.2012, 08:04




Zitieren
Lesezeichen