Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6

Thema: Dubai & DJII

Air-King

Dubai & DJII

Hi all,

Back after (hot)trip in Dubai. As I wanted to know how the watch business was I've visited a AD Rolex shop in the new Dubai Mall, correct me if I spell the name wrong, Al Shediqqi & Sons. The new DJII was not available until end of October according the sales men. The rest what they had in stock was all known, sorry no pictures!. The business was slow and the shop was packed with Rolex watches. So discount was all discussable.

Anyway it has been very clear, you can do busness in Dubai, especially now and not only on the wachtes also Diamonds are very goor priced> If you need any extra info just let me know,

Best Regards,

Frank
    Just enjoy the moment.....

Daytona
    Blog-Einträge

Geneva & DJII

I was in Geneva today and besides Bucherer, where i made this shot in the window just before they took 2 other out, there where plenty of DDII for sale at the airport. Price for stainless steel with whitegold was 7900 SFR and the stainless steel / goldversion was 10.000 sfr.

Here a quick shot from my Iphone ;-)

rgrds.Philipp

ehemaliges mitglied
    Gast
    Die DJ2 gefaellt mir auch, bin noch unentschieden, welches Zifferblatt mein Favorit ist, entweder weiss mit Strichindexen, oder schwarz mit Strichindexen??

ENGLISH ONLY IN THE ENGLISH SPEAKING FORUM PLEASE.

ehemaliges mitglied
    Gast
    Interesting news... Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons is the official retailer of Rolex (and other brands) in Dubai. Ususally the sales-people are more interested their comission. There are quite a lot of branches in Dubai and you can almost rest assured if you don't find a particular watch in the shop you are in, you might find it in the next one. And -of course- I am not going to start the discussion about tax, customs....

ehemaliges mitglied
    Gast

Pfeil

Oh and I should have answered in English, my bad. I basically said that I like the DJ2, but I am undecided between the black and white dial with stick markers. I had the dummy DJ2 already on my wrist, it looks good and feels even better... And I think I will be in Geneva in about two weeks... my opportunity maybe...

Day-Date
    Boris.... i just thought that the only official Rolex Dealer where you would ever buy a new one ist Gadebush in Cologne....
    best regards, raphael

picture by mr. tommy ton