How much did the watch fetch at the Mondani auction? I got the catalogues here because I was bidding on that auction back then, but did not pay attention to the Coca Cola watch.
There was no limit on the production of the Coca Cola watches, they were given to employees with 25 years of service. But since they were personal watches, there are probably very few in existence.
Mine actually sold a while ago, so I cannot take any more pictures.
My blog is at:
http://www.watchesandart.blogspot.com/
I got an advertisement on my homepage right now, I am using it as a link.
If you scroll back in time on my blog, you will see more pictures of the Coca Cola watch.
Ergebnis 1 bis 15 von 15
Baum-Darstellung
-
09.05.2009, 13:49 #14ehemaliges mitgliedGast
Ähnliche Themen
-
Mal was anderes, Coca Cola Rolex
Von ehemaliges mitglied im Forum Rolex - Haupt-ForumAntworten: 27Letzter Beitrag: 08.03.2009, 09:13 -
Coca Cola?
Von intimeout im Forum Rolex - Haupt-ForumAntworten: 8Letzter Beitrag: 08.03.2006, 08:51 -
Coca-Cola
Von Redsub im Forum Rolex - Haupt-ForumAntworten: 41Letzter Beitrag: 13.08.2005, 10:24 -
Coca Cola Rolex
Von ehemaliges mitglied1 im Forum Rolex - Haupt-ForumAntworten: 9Letzter Beitrag: 16.01.2005, 01:34




Zitieren
Lesezeichen