Ergebnis 1 bis 13 von 13

Thema: Blue>>>>>>>>>

  1. #1
    Yacht-Master
    Registriert seit
    03.03.2006
    Beiträge
    2.291

    Blue>>>>>>>>>

    I absolutely love this watch.

    John B. Holbrook, II
    OWNER - LUXURY TYME: The Rolex Reference Page

  2. #2
    ehemaliges mitglied
    Gast
    I never had one like it, but the dial is the most beautiful dial...

  3. #3
    Super-Moderator Avatar von NicoH
    Registriert seit
    25.07.2006
    Ort
    Gruppe A
    Beiträge
    26.738
    It might be just my monitor but I must say that watch looks *much* nicer in reality than it does on these pictures
    Ich will Lila, das sich stapelt, ich will Nina auf Plakaten, will dass alle meine Freunde bei mir wohnen in der Straße.

  4. #4
    Yacht-Master
    Registriert seit
    03.03.2006
    Beiträge
    2.291
    Themenstarter
    Originally posted by NicoH
    It might be just my monitor but I must say that watch looks *much* nicer in reality than it does on these pictures
    I think you're right....it's your monitor.

    The 16613 is one of the hardest watches to capture correctly in a photograph....but adjust your monitor settings and I think you'll see a difference.
    John B. Holbrook, II
    OWNER - LUXURY TYME: The Rolex Reference Page

  5. #5
    Super-Moderator Avatar von NicoH
    Registriert seit
    25.07.2006
    Ort
    Gruppe A
    Beiträge
    26.738
    There´s this one picture where you show the watch on your desk - the blue looks much nicer there, even on *my* monitor

    Edit: It´s not on the desk but I mean this picture:

    Ich will Lila, das sich stapelt, ich will Nina auf Plakaten, will dass alle meine Freunde bei mir wohnen in der Straße.

  6. #6
    Explorer
    Registriert seit
    03.08.2007
    Beiträge
    154
    Not trying to copy Nicoh's posted picture above, (of course I am) but I must say that in real life the dial is much darker looking and not the "happy blue" as shown above.


  7. #7
    Super-Moderator Avatar von NicoH
    Registriert seit
    25.07.2006
    Ort
    Gruppe A
    Beiträge
    26.738
    That must be the missing sun in Sweden, Leo

    Seriously: Is it the same dial for the two-tone and the 18k watch?
    Ich will Lila, das sich stapelt, ich will Nina auf Plakaten, will dass alle meine Freunde bei mir wohnen in der Straße.

  8. #8
    Explorer
    Registriert seit
    03.08.2007
    Beiträge
    154
    Originally posted by NicoH
    That must be the missing sun in Sweden, Leo

    Seriously: Is it the same dial for the two-tone and the 18k watch?

    I'm not sure, but I think it is.

    As far as the sun goes, I wouldn't mind a bit if it was missing a few days and you're more than welcome to borrow it...

  9. #9
    Yacht-Master
    Registriert seit
    03.03.2006
    Beiträge
    2.291
    Themenstarter
    The dial is the same - and the way it looks varies by the amount and angle of light shone upon it.
    John B. Holbrook, II
    OWNER - LUXURY TYME: The Rolex Reference Page

  10. #10
    Yacht-Master Avatar von Hannibal
    Registriert seit
    27.12.2007
    Beiträge
    2.236
    Nice picture , but the two colour bracelet is not my favourite style.
    Kind regards
    Volker

  11. #11
    ehemaliges mitglied
    Gast
    Originally posted by NicoH
    It might be just my monitor but I must say that watch looks *much* nicer in reality than it does on these pictures
    ...it's also my monitor....dark blue and gold is always a good combination - topped only from black/gold

  12. #12
    Deepsea
    Registriert seit
    27.03.2007
    Beiträge
    1.328
    Yes John its very nice

    I love my blue one



    SG

    Marko

  13. #13
    Double-Red Avatar von Rolex1970
    Registriert seit
    04.07.2006
    Ort
    Kommandoposten 22
    Beiträge
    10.028

    RE: Blue>>>>>>>>>

    Yes John, F O R E V E R

    Lg Pasci

Ähnliche Themen

  1. Antworten: 10
    Letzter Beitrag: 01.07.2010, 15:41
  2. Blue Too>>>>>>>>>>
    Von jholbrook im Forum English discussion board
    Antworten: 20
    Letzter Beitrag: 25.06.2009, 00:00
  3. Red and Blue
    Von sulaco im Forum Rolex - Haupt-Forum
    Antworten: 5
    Letzter Beitrag: 25.03.2009, 13:54
  4. Antworten: 58
    Letzter Beitrag: 24.07.2008, 10:05
  5. BLUE LABEL: Blue Air King meets Blue Johnnie Walker
    Von Schoewy im Forum Rolex - Haupt-Forum
    Antworten: 12
    Letzter Beitrag: 24.04.2007, 23:10

Lesezeichen

Lesezeichen

Berechtigungen

  • Neue Themen erstellen: Nein
  • Themen beantworten: Nein
  • Anhänge hochladen: Nein
  • Beiträge bearbeiten: Nein
  •