I never had one like it, but the dial is the most beautiful dial...
Ergebnis 1 bis 13 von 13
Thema: Blue>>>>>>>>>
-
04.03.2009, 03:52 #1Yacht-Master
- Registriert seit
- 03.03.2006
- Beiträge
- 2.291
Blue>>>>>>>>>
I absolutely love this watch.
John B. Holbrook, II
OWNER - LUXURY TYME: The Rolex Reference Page
-
04.03.2009, 09:15 #2ehemaliges mitgliedGast
-
04.03.2009, 11:07 #3
It might be just my monitor but I must say that watch looks *much* nicer in reality than it does on these pictures
Ich will Lila, das sich stapelt, ich will Nina auf Plakaten, will dass alle meine Freunde bei mir wohnen in der Straße.
-
04.03.2009, 12:44 #4Yacht-Master
- Registriert seit
- 03.03.2006
- Beiträge
- 2.291
Themenstarter
I think you're right....it's your monitor.Originally posted by NicoH
It might be just my monitor but I must say that watch looks *much* nicer in reality than it does on these pictures

The 16613 is one of the hardest watches to capture correctly in a photograph....but adjust your monitor settings and I think you'll see a difference.John B. Holbrook, II
OWNER - LUXURY TYME: The Rolex Reference Page
-
04.03.2009, 12:46 #5
There´s this one picture where you show the watch on your desk - the blue looks much nicer there, even on *my* monitor

Edit: It´s not on the desk but I mean this picture:
Ich will Lila, das sich stapelt, ich will Nina auf Plakaten, will dass alle meine Freunde bei mir wohnen in der Straße.
-
04.03.2009, 14:00 #6Explorer
- Registriert seit
- 03.08.2007
- Beiträge
- 154
Not trying to copy Nicoh's posted picture above, (of course I am) but I must say that in real life the dial is much darker looking and not the "happy blue" as shown above.

-
04.03.2009, 14:08 #7
That must be the missing sun in Sweden, Leo

Seriously: Is it the same dial for the two-tone and the 18k watch?
Ich will Lila, das sich stapelt, ich will Nina auf Plakaten, will dass alle meine Freunde bei mir wohnen in der Straße.
-
04.03.2009, 14:12 #8Explorer
- Registriert seit
- 03.08.2007
- Beiträge
- 154
Originally posted by NicoH
That must be the missing sun in Sweden, Leo
Seriously: Is it the same dial for the two-tone and the 18k watch?
I'm not sure, but I think it is.
As far as the sun goes, I wouldn't mind a bit if it was missing a few days and you're more than welcome to borrow it...

-
05.03.2009, 03:35 #9Yacht-Master
- Registriert seit
- 03.03.2006
- Beiträge
- 2.291
Themenstarter
The dial is the same - and the way it looks varies by the amount and angle of light shone upon it.
John B. Holbrook, II
OWNER - LUXURY TYME: The Rolex Reference Page
-
07.03.2009, 01:31 #10
Nice picture
, but the two colour bracelet is not my favourite style.
Kind regards
Volker
-
08.03.2009, 01:29 #11ehemaliges mitgliedGast...it's also my monitor....dark blue and gold is always a good combination - topped only from black/goldOriginally posted by NicoH
It might be just my monitor but I must say that watch looks *much* nicer in reality than it does on these pictures
-
05.04.2009, 20:38 #12Deepsea
- Registriert seit
- 27.03.2007
- Beiträge
- 1.328
Yes John its very nice
I love my blue one

SG
Marko
-
25.06.2009, 00:00 #13
RE: Blue>>>>>>>>>
Yes John, F O R E V E R

Lg Pasci
Ähnliche Themen
-
exotische ZB Varianten DJ: blue/black arab oder silver decorated arab/blue
Von preppyking im Forum Rolex - Haupt-ForumAntworten: 10Letzter Beitrag: 01.07.2010, 15:41 -
Blue Too>>>>>>>>>>
Von jholbrook im Forum English discussion boardAntworten: 20Letzter Beitrag: 25.06.2009, 00:00 -
Red and Blue
Von sulaco im Forum Rolex - Haupt-ForumAntworten: 5Letzter Beitrag: 25.03.2009, 13:54 -
The Lord of the blue rings oder Yachtmaster II vs. AP Scuba Blue (pics of mein Schatzzzzzzz....)
Von golom im Forum Rolex - Haupt-ForumAntworten: 58Letzter Beitrag: 24.07.2008, 10:05 -
BLUE LABEL: Blue Air King meets Blue Johnnie Walker
Von Schoewy im Forum Rolex - Haupt-ForumAntworten: 12Letzter Beitrag: 24.04.2007, 23:10


Zitieren
Lesezeichen