Ergebnis 1 bis 9 von 9
    PREMIUM MEMBER Avatar von bullibeer

100% Passion... friends and..... (Burner)

100% Passion.....

Well guy's... what a weekend..... pfff..... Philipp and i organised a little and very private gathering.
    And invited some of the great guy's and friends we met the last 2 years... guy's with which we shared so much passion, fun and the depth of our 'HOBBY'... well just such crazy idiots like us LOOOOOOOOOOOL

So we had the meeting this weekend.... 22 crazy guy's and the lovely wife and friend of the family.
    People from Germany, France, GB, Netherlands and the USA.

Crazy people... a lot well known in the community!!!!

And most important... so nice, warm and sharing people. The vibes where fantastic.. the weather perfect and the location all set for such an event.

First of all...... Philipp and i want to thank you guy's for the most amazing weekend.... well my highlight in my collecting time.
    The passion, the fantastic atmosphere and the knowledge and watches you guy's shared..... i'm still can't find words for that.

It's so amazing... magic!!!

I have seen so many fantastic moments and sympathy between us all!!! That's the most beautiful thing i remember..... next to the unforgettable watches i was privledged to touch, feel, look at... in detail and put on my wrist.

You guy's put all so many energy in the watches.... you can feel it.
    It was total relaxed..... all we hoped for... and as Matthias mailed me... Passionistis forever !!

Mike arrived one day earlier... and Philipp, Maurits and I had the great privilege to be able to smell, touch, feel, wear and study this sooooooooooo amazing watches in all rest and peace before... Mike... so big respect!!!!!!!!!!!!! Each and every watch a killer... so nice.... just perfect. But the passion you put in collecting is just amazing!!!!!!! Seeing you wrapping, well taking care of this watches time after time... you can just feel what they mean to you. I'm so, so impressed by that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So kind, gentlemen and willing to share.

Just like all of the guy's!!!!! Kamal... Roger... yes Roger... came all the way by car!!! and brought all the treasures... and all the paperwork to the Comexes.... sooooooo amazing to see all the letters from COMEX, others.... so many energy put in these watches!!!! Grail-Hunters you are!!!!!

But best was the spirit of the group!!!!! All relaxed, fun and happy people..... well enough talk... hit it.. images!!!!

The Location.....

First meetings ....

So many great watches... a box of vintage Panerai and my favorite of them.

Something else... very special... but more about that later ;-))

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well the sun was so tempting... and more people arrived!!!

And the watches... well ohhhhhhhhhh they were so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

Well not really good to see in the boxes... but like this... wooooow for me the best (next to Mikes 3-6-9 Sub).... the 6200 made me dream... dream... maybe one day!!!!!!

6543 tropical brown from kamal and the guy drawling in his blouse... LOL

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

All relaxed...

Great watches......

Ahhh almost forgot....

Complete Marine National Commando Hubert Gear set... with knife, flippers, gore-tex suite,... re-breather, mask,... camouflage,.. well complete!!!! So rare... so cooooooooooooool and ONE CRAZY ANONYMOUS member wearing it LOL

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ahhhh more fun.....

And watches...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Watches????????

Dream watches....

Calling all GMT's...... !!!!!!!!

>>>>>>>

Calling all Newman's...............!!! (on that special sad day! we lost our hero!)

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Callling all Bigcrown's ............!!!!!!

>>>>>

Calling all Patend Pendings.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>>>>>>

Calling all Milsubs (all references are there 5515.. 5513/5517...5517 W10's...)

>>>>>>>>>

Calling all Comex......!!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Calling..... what are you guy's looking at..... ?

Calling allllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!

Then the sun went for a sleep.......

But the meeting went on.....LOL

More Deep Red...

More fun... more passion

And some of us got .... well call it overconfidence

Pressure-testing a BIG CROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOL

Well the night was still young..... some 'most amazing' little meetings outside...LOL (P,M,K you know what i mean LOOOOL) and some more drinking at the bar....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The next morning was great again... very relaxed... sun, sun, sun...

And again a lot of great fun and talk... in the park.

Till afternoon when all friends packed and went for their homes... back to real life again... well... will be hard for me.. i guess it will still take a couple of days to be back on this planet again!!!!!
    I'm still on drugs..... vintage Rolex drugs... the strongest stuff there is!!!

Guy's again sooooooo many thanks for joining us! Sharing and the fun you bring!!!!!
    Liebe Grüsse,

Bernhard Bulang

PREMIUM MEMBER Avatar von jk737
    As already said in the German forum, this is amazing! I say many thanks for sharing this experience (to the extent possible with pics) with all of us!! I sincerely appreciate! You really show us, what great weekend with friends, watches you had in such a wonderful location! Must be great to participate and share such an experience!
    Grüße -- Jürgen

PREMIUM MEMBER Avatar von kaiserfranz
    Really a weekend to remember a long, long time....

all vintage grails to touch and talk, watchfriends from all over europe (and one unbelievable us guy), passion all around in relaxing atmoshere....

fantastic and amazing moments ....Thanks a lot B & P
    Gute Freunde kann niemand trennen, gute Freunde sind nie allein....

Day-Date Avatar von slimshady
    I think you've made history !!

Thanks again for sharing the pics.
    Christian

Die halbe Miete ist die halbe Miete.

GMT-Master
    Wonderful pictures, wonderful passion we have, and what a pleasure to dream in front of these pieces.
    I hope to meet some of you one day.

Thank you again for sharing !

-- Crown addicted --

Super-big thanks, Guys!!

I'm still buzzing after a great weekend..!

Bernhard & Philipp worked incredibly hard to put together a great event for everyone's enjoyment that went perfectly - thanks guys!!

I have a few crappy pictures to add later, but this was pure watch-passion on an international basis!

A real pleasure to meet up with some great watch people, put faces to names, enjoy watch-talk and watch-watching, and eat & drink waaay too much - thank you everyone who made this such a great event!!

Mike Wood

A few more pictures...

Somebody loves LV...

Enough milSubs to equip a small Platoon...

The International Man of Mystery whips the Comex collection into shape...

At midnight the Patent Pendings turn back into pumpkins...

Like bees around the honey-pot...

More James Bonds than even Q-Branch can handle...

It takes a delicate touch to line up these treasures: our host was brought to his knees...

I don't even want to think about the collective value of these beauties...

Testing the bread-rolls with a Geiger counter for traces of radium; no wonder their eyes are glowing red..!

And the morning after at the stunning Chateau... before the Sunday lunch diners arrived in their helicopters(!)...

Thank-you again, Bernhard and Philipp, and everyone else who made this weekend happen.

And did we agree, next year, the same thing... but we can't bring the same watches? Looks like we might have a challenging twelve months!

Mike Wood

Yacht-Master
    Need I say more?

Thanks for all the great photos guys!
    John B. Holbrook, II
    OWNER - LUXURY TYME: The Rolex Reference Page

Super-Moderator Avatar von NicoH
    Wow - what a great report of a fantastic event

Thanks for all the pictures. You guys really managed to catch the enthusiasm in them.

I´m definitely looking forward to next year´s report

Take care-
    Nico
    Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway.