Ergebnis 1 bis 11 von 11
  1. #1
    GMT-Master
    Registriert seit
    23.11.2007
    Beiträge
    517

    Polo session in Apremont



    This week end I was at the polo challenge of Apremont sponsored by Jaeger Lecoultre, in France.
    I ve met a watch forum friend who own a Rolex 5513 too, but an earlier model, a 1971.
    Mine is 1967.
    And he came with his fabulous JLC Memovox.
    (when my JLC will be back from revision, I will sell it to buy a Memovox, I m in love...)

    So, here are the pictures :

    I really love the design of this watch (1971)


    my 5513 (1967), my friend' s sub (1971), and his JLC Memovox (1971)


    1967 / 1971 on my wrist


    Lovely wristshot hey ?


    It would be a nice picture for a Rolex Commercial !


    Rolex owners are a little bit rebel !!


    And now, some Polo pictures :
    The Chantilly polo club, which is in Apremont OISE, near Paris



    Some horses and game actions :





    I hope you have enjoyed this little session.
    Next weekend it will be the final, If you will assist to it, contact mp by NP, it will be a pleasure for me to receive you in my wonderful Village.

    Jason Spring

    -- Crown addicted --

  2. #2
    Super-Moderator Avatar von NicoH
    Registriert seit
    25.07.2006
    Ort
    Gruppe A
    Beiträge
    26.742
    Great photo report, thanks Jason

    I´m a big JLC fan. After all, the Reverso was the first sports watch
    Ich will Lila, das sich stapelt, ich will Nina auf Plakaten, will dass alle meine Freunde bei mir wohnen in der Straße.

  3. #3
    Sykes Avatar von retsyo
    Registriert seit
    04.07.2005
    Beiträge
    13.855
    Stunning photos, Jason!
    Gruß,
    Martin

  4. #4
    Yacht-Master Avatar von Hannibal
    Registriert seit
    27.12.2007
    Beiträge
    2.236
    Great pictures!
    Kind regards
    Volker

  5. #5
    Yacht-Master
    Registriert seit
    03.03.2006
    Beiträge
    2.291
    Great stuff Jason! Thanks for sharing!
    John B. Holbrook, II
    OWNER - LUXURY TYME: The Rolex Reference Page

  6. #6
    GMT-Master
    Registriert seit
    23.11.2007
    Beiträge
    517
    Themenstarter
    Originally posted by jholbrook
    Great stuff Jason! Thanks for sharing!
    Thank you for the compliment but eveyrtime I post that kind of topic I always think about you, and I m thinking that my photos won t be so good as yours ...
    I m humble

    -- Crown addicted --

  7. #7
    PREMIUM MEMBER Avatar von jk737
    Registriert seit
    20.04.2006
    Ort
    Wien
    Beiträge
    15.137
    Many thanks for sharing!

    I will be at polo cup finals next sunday in austria (sal oppenheim cup)! really looking forward to!
    Grüße -- Jürgen


  8. #8

    A Polo God

    Adolfo Cambiaso.

    Born in 1975, Adolfo Cambiaso first reached the 10-goal handicap in England in 1992, making him the youngest player to achieve that distinction.

    He is without doubt simply the worlds greatest Polo Player, and an Ambassador for JLC.

    K





  9. #9
    Super-Moderator Avatar von NicoH
    Registriert seit
    25.07.2006
    Ort
    Gruppe A
    Beiträge
    26.742
    Cool

    Great pics, thanks K
    Ich will Lila, das sich stapelt, ich will Nina auf Plakaten, will dass alle meine Freunde bei mir wohnen in der Straße.

  10. #10
    ehemaliges mitglied 9711
    Gast
    Awesome pictures.

    Thanks!!!

  11. #11
    PREMIUM MEMBER Avatar von jk737
    Registriert seit
    20.04.2006
    Ort
    Wien
    Beiträge
    15.137
    Great thanks

    The SalOppenheim Polo Cup I was to visit yesterday was cancelled due to heavy rain
    Grüße -- Jürgen


Ähnliche Themen

  1. Antworten: 6
    Letzter Beitrag: 25.02.2012, 20:48
  2. Automn photo session
    Von Jason Spring im Forum English discussion board
    Antworten: 16
    Letzter Beitrag: 03.11.2008, 15:26
  3. Photo session
    Von Jason Spring im Forum English discussion board
    Antworten: 5
    Letzter Beitrag: 31.07.2008, 15:00

Lesezeichen

Lesezeichen

Berechtigungen

  • Neue Themen erstellen: Nein
  • Themen beantworten: Nein
  • Anhänge hochladen: Nein
  • Beiträge bearbeiten: Nein
  •