Thank you John - I really love Vegas and I usually go there at least once a year with my best friends and without our girls.
Always 4 days of pure exitement, pleasure and lots of stress as it is a 12 to 15 hour flight from where I live.
I´ve stayed in the MGM Grand, Mirage, NewYork New York, Bellagio, Caesars, Wynn....and the last time I was there in the newer Planet Hollywood resort.
I really liked the Wynn, but it is somewhat too far down the stip for my taste, as well as the beautiful Mandalay Bay.
All in All, I liked the Bellagio best but this Planet Hollywood joint we stayed in last time was lots of fun. I think we´ll be staying there again this July because for my best friend´s bachelor party.......and there really is only one place to go............VEGAS!
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 22
Hybrid-Darstellung
-
28.04.2008, 20:40 #1Beste Grüsse, Olli
Ähnliche Themen
-
TRIP REPORT: My 40th Birthday Trip to Las Vegas>>>>>>
Von jholbrook im Forum English discussion boardAntworten: 24Letzter Beitrag: 12.05.2010, 19:01 -
Trip Report: Las Vegas Weekend, Part III
Von jholbrook im Forum English discussion boardAntworten: 15Letzter Beitrag: 03.05.2008, 10:01 -
Travel Report: Las Vegas Weekend, Part II
Von jholbrook im Forum English discussion boardAntworten: 9Letzter Beitrag: 30.04.2008, 13:00 -
Photo Report: My First Trip To Europe Part I and II
Von jholbrook im Forum Off TopicAntworten: 18Letzter Beitrag: 22.03.2007, 16:07




Zitieren
Lesezeichen