Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8
  1. #1

    OT Again.. Breitling Chronomat 808

    A simple chrono based on the Venus 17J movement from the 1960s but in such nice condition of both case and dial that I could not pass up..

    I have been on a red chrono kick lately..








  2. #2
    Administrator Avatar von PCS
    Registriert seit
    13.02.2004
    Beiträge
    73.298
    Very nice.

    And about ten years later, they looked like these....

    Gruß Percy



    "Ferner wird hier auch auf Ihrem Profil sehr viel Diversität benötigt."

  3. #3
    Yacht-Master Avatar von Hannibal
    Registriert seit
    27.12.2007
    Beiträge
    2.236
    Both very nice:
    The dial from the old ones and the straps from the new ones would match perfect.
    Kind regards
    Volker

  4. #4
    PREMIUM MEMBER Avatar von bullibeer
    Registriert seit
    01.03.2007
    Beiträge
    11.794
    Yes they are beautiful. I once had a nice one,.. and a Heuer Monaco from the beginning of the 70th.... sold all,... only Rolex.LOL
    Liebe Grüsse,

    Bernhard Bulang


  5. #5
    Super-Moderator Avatar von NicoH
    Registriert seit
    25.07.2006
    Ort
    Gruppe A
    Beiträge
    26.738
    Lovely watch Ed!

    People are going crazy after these movements lately... and I can see why!

    They do look quite nice. So do yours, too, Percy!

    Cheers-
    Nico
    Ich will Lila, das sich stapelt, ich will Nina auf Plakaten, will dass alle meine Freunde bei mir wohnen in der Straße.

  6. #6
    Flauschi Avatar von spacedweller
    Registriert seit
    04.03.2004
    Beiträge
    7.161
    lovely old chronographs ..

  7. #7
    Yacht-Master
    Registriert seit
    03.03.2006
    Beiträge
    2.291
    Nice Ed - I bought a more contemporary Navi late last year.

    John B. Holbrook, II
    OWNER - LUXURY TYME: The Rolex Reference Page

  8. #8
    Yacht-Master Avatar von Wildstarfan
    Registriert seit
    27.01.2007
    Beiträge
    1.612
    Congrats, Ed.

    This watch looks quite adorable.

    I like it.

    Über Spritverbrauch spricht man nicht, den hat man......
    Gruß Steffen

Lesezeichen

Lesezeichen

Berechtigungen

  • Neue Themen erstellen: Nein
  • Themen beantworten: Nein
  • Anhänge hochladen: Nein
  • Beiträge bearbeiten: Nein
  •