Ergebnis 1 bis 12 von 12
  1. #1

    They should make these as kits for Daytonas..

    I am keeping the white one on for now..


  2. #2
    Administrator Avatar von PCS
    Registriert seit
    13.02.2004
    Beiträge
    73.265
    The white one for spring, the black one for the rest of the year.
    Gruß Percy



    "Ferner wird hier auch auf Ihrem Profil sehr viel Diversität benötigt."

  3. #3
    Datejust
    Registriert seit
    19.11.2007
    Beiträge
    99
    Themenstarter
    champagne for the new year??

  4. #4
    Administrator Avatar von PCS
    Registriert seit
    13.02.2004
    Beiträge
    73.265
    December 24th to January 1st.
    Gruß Percy



    "Ferner wird hier auch auf Ihrem Profil sehr viel Diversität benötigt."

  5. #5
    Yacht-Master Avatar von Hannibal
    Registriert seit
    27.12.2007
    Beiträge
    2.236
    The white one looks great!
    Kind regards
    Volker

  6. #6
    PREMIUM MEMBER Avatar von bullibeer
    Registriert seit
    01.03.2007
    Beiträge
    11.794
    white and black!!!!!

    Keep both Ed.

    Enjoy!
    Liebe Grüsse,

    Bernhard Bulang


  7. #7
    Super-Moderator Avatar von NicoH
    Registriert seit
    25.07.2006
    Ort
    Gruppe A
    Beiträge
    26.707
    To me, the black one looks best.

    I´m not too keen on the champagne dial as it gives the YG watch a too plain face - I prefer a little contrast. And I´ve always been a sucker for the YG case / black dial combo! Here´s one of my favorite pics from Basel 2007:



    I love the watch on the right, and I love that the whole subdials have a different color and not only the ring around them.

    Cheers-
    Nico
    Ich will Lila, das sich stapelt, ich will Nina auf Plakaten, will dass alle meine Freunde bei mir wohnen in der Straße.

  8. #8
    ehemaliges mitglied
    Gast

    Pfeil

    I think the Meteorite dial looks really cool, too? Anyone has one like that?

  9. #9
    Endgegner Avatar von Donluigi
    Registriert seit
    11.05.2005
    Ort
    Dorfi
    Beiträge
    48.280
    Sweet!
    Beste Grüße, Tobias

    Temper your chocolate, you tw*t!

  10. #10
    Flauschi Avatar von spacedweller
    Registriert seit
    04.03.2004
    Beiträge
    7.161
    i love the white dial in the 16528

  11. #11
    PREMIUM MEMBER Avatar von jk737
    Registriert seit
    20.04.2006
    Ort
    Wien
    Beiträge
    15.129
    I have the white and black but your pic makes me wanna purchase a champagne as well

    Grüße -- Jürgen


  12. #12
    Yacht-Master
    Registriert seit
    03.03.2006
    Beiträge
    2.291
    I would take any and all of 'em.
    John B. Holbrook, II
    OWNER - LUXURY TYME: The Rolex Reference Page

Ähnliche Themen

  1. [Andere] To make a pic a little more interesting>>>
    Von Jocke im Forum Watch-Talk - alte Themen
    Antworten: 6
    Letzter Beitrag: 22.01.2011, 11:06
  2. I will just make sure>>>>>>>
    Von Jocke im Forum A. Lange & Söhne
    Antworten: 5
    Letzter Beitrag: 28.11.2010, 10:05
  3. It´s really hard to make up my mind>>
    Von Jocke im Forum Rolex - Haupt-Forum
    Antworten: 13
    Letzter Beitrag: 18.01.2007, 18:54
  4. You make me feel so blue ...
    Von Unruhstifter im Forum Watch-Talk - alte Themen
    Antworten: 13
    Letzter Beitrag: 28.12.2006, 10:48

Lesezeichen

Lesezeichen

Berechtigungen

  • Neue Themen erstellen: Nein
  • Themen beantworten: Nein
  • Anhänge hochladen: Nein
  • Beiträge bearbeiten: Nein
  •