In some respects, I agree with you. In fact, the Red Sub pictured above is my 2nd one I've owned. Here's a photo of my first which I sold because the markers just had too much patina for my liking:Originally posted by natafrese
Original von Hannibal
Nice picture, in my oppinion "something new" looks better than "something old".
Kind regards
Volker
so do I..... I don´t like the yellowgone indizes of the vintagewatches.
but: nice pic![]()
I'm much happier with the 2nd one I purchased as it's a model made in the same year I was born, I have the box and papers for it, and the markers are generally whiter on this model, though a couple of the markers are showing typical tritium deterioration/discoloration.
![]()
Ergebnis 1 bis 16 von 16
Baum-Darstellung
-
30.01.2008, 14:12 #8Yacht-Master
- Registriert seit
- 03.03.2006
- Beiträge
- 2.291
Themenstarter
RE: Something old, something new>>>>>>
John B. Holbrook, II
OWNER - LUXURY TYME: The Rolex Reference Page






Zitieren
Lesezeichen