Oh yes...I'm well aware. Even here in America yellow gold isn't as popular as it once was (yellow gold was king in the 1980's) but it's been regaining popularity in the last couple of years. What can I say? I'm just a tacky American.Originally posted by NicoH
John, lovely, I very much like the 16613!
We´ve just had a discussion about two-tone watches on the German side of RLX and - what can I say? It´s controversial. Many do like the look but they all think (myself included) that TT watches are a very foreign thing to do... Two-tone watches seem to be very popular in the US but in Germany, people wouldn´t wear them.
The only two-tone watch I have come across in Germany belonged to my friend Nicholas (TZ) - he wore it when we met in Berlin last year. Oh, of course, he´s American
Best-
Nico![]()
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 5298
Thema: How about a wrist check???
Hybrid-Darstellung
-
26.06.2008, 11:44 #1Yacht-Master
- Registriert seit
- 03.03.2006
- Beiträge
- 2.291
John B. Holbrook, II
OWNER - LUXURY TYME: The Rolex Reference Page
Ähnliche Themen
-
panerai wrist check?
Von padis im Forum Officine PaneraiAntworten: 6Letzter Beitrag: 25.11.2010, 15:21 -
Check In
Von OysterPrince im Forum New to R-L-XAntworten: 5Letzter Beitrag: 30.01.2010, 13:48 -
wrist-check neue Datejust in Nürnberg
Von famoso_lars im Forum Rolex - Haupt-ForumAntworten: 17Letzter Beitrag: 13.07.2006, 22:02






Zitieren
Lesezeichen