I'm wearing my favorite blue one today.
![]()
Ergebnis 381 bis 400 von 5298
Thema: How about a wrist check???
-
25.03.2008, 15:45 #381
-
25.03.2008, 18:06 #382Yacht-Master
- Registriert seit
- 03.03.2006
- Beiträge
- 2.291
John B. Holbrook, II
OWNER - LUXURY TYME: The Rolex Reference Page
-
26.03.2008, 14:02 #383Yacht-Master
- Registriert seit
- 03.03.2006
- Beiträge
- 2.291
Back to the Yachty today.

John B. Holbrook, II
OWNER - LUXURY TYME: The Rolex Reference Page
-
26.03.2008, 17:04 #384
It´s a Rolex day for me again. Haven´t been wearing my Sub very much lately so I decided to give it some lovin´ today

Ich will Lila, das sich stapelt, ich will Nina auf Plakaten, will dass alle meine Freunde bei mir wohnen in der Straße.
-
26.03.2008, 17:10 #385
nice watch nico...... looks quiet warm and sunny over there

greets
wumTGT - Trinken gegen Terror
-
26.03.2008, 17:17 #386
Thanks, that´s about half a year ago that I took the picture... Switzerland, October 2007. That was pretty nice indeed
Ich will Lila, das sich stapelt, ich will Nina auf Plakaten, will dass alle meine Freunde bei mir wohnen in der Straße.
-
26.03.2008, 17:51 #387
-
26.03.2008, 17:57 #388
Hey, cool, Felix - I like your style:

Blue shirt, belt, and blue jeans look familiar
Ich will Lila, das sich stapelt, ich will Nina auf Plakaten, will dass alle meine Freunde bei mir wohnen in der Straße.
-
26.03.2008, 18:01 #389
*hehe*
Gosh, although I've seen that photo before, it's striking!
Nico, you should really consider getting a DD, it just looks amazing! Supertight!

Grüße
Felix
-
26.03.2008, 18:16 #390
I´ll have a better pic taken at Baselworld - wait some two weeks and I´ll post it here!

I´m currently not considering a DD - I´m rather looking at a nice and simple Reverso...Ich will Lila, das sich stapelt, ich will Nina auf Plakaten, will dass alle meine Freunde bei mir wohnen in der Straße.
-
27.03.2008, 08:32 #391
-
27.03.2008, 13:38 #392Yacht-Master
- Registriert seit
- 03.03.2006
- Beiträge
- 2.291
DJ today!


John B. Holbrook, II
OWNER - LUXURY TYME: The Rolex Reference Page
-
28.03.2008, 08:33 #393
-
28.03.2008, 09:45 #394GMT-Master
- Registriert seit
- 23.11.2007
- Beiträge
- 517
I love your watch, and your jacket bullibeer !!!
So today for me, my 16600 :
****POST*MODIFIED*****
This post was modified by a
moderator because of the
picture size
Please do not post pictures larger
than 800 x 150 px and 150 kb
*********************
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/4...er16600tn5.jpg
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/7...r2copiefj9.jpg
-
28.03.2008, 10:24 #395
Gruß Percy

"Ferner wird hier auch auf Ihrem Profil sehr viel Diversität benötigt."
-
28.03.2008, 10:54 #396
Shirt ???
Beste Grüsse, Olli
-
28.03.2008, 11:02 #397
-
28.03.2008, 11:19 #398GMT-Master
- Registriert seit
- 23.11.2007
- Beiträge
- 517
I love this combination too.
A vintage motorcycle jacket, with my driver gloves and the 16600 of course, and here an other photo :
****POST*MODIFIED*****
This post was modified by a
moderator because of the
picture size
Please do not post pictures larger
than 800 x 150 px and 150 kb
*********************
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/8...00glovetb8.jpg
-
28.03.2008, 14:11 #399Yacht-Master
- Registriert seit
- 03.03.2006
- Beiträge
- 2.291
My red beauty for Friday:

John B. Holbrook, II
OWNER - LUXURY TYME: The Rolex Reference Page
-
28.03.2008, 16:25 #400Gesperrter User
- Registriert seit
- 24.08.2006
- Beiträge
- 11.439
summer. time for the green side of life
Ähnliche Themen
-
panerai wrist check?
Von padis im Forum Officine PaneraiAntworten: 6Letzter Beitrag: 25.11.2010, 15:21 -
Check In
Von OysterPrince im Forum New to R-L-XAntworten: 5Letzter Beitrag: 30.01.2010, 13:48 -
wrist-check neue Datejust in Nürnberg
Von famoso_lars im Forum Rolex - Haupt-ForumAntworten: 17Letzter Beitrag: 13.07.2006, 22:02




Zitieren








Lesezeichen