Think its to small, and i would like to have the date![]()
Ergebnis 61 bis 80 von 5298
Thema: How about a wrist check???
-
25.11.2007, 13:11 #61
Hey rlxson,
welcome to the boards!
That´s a nice Explorer - why do you want to trade?
Cheers-
NicoIch will Lila, das sich stapelt, ich will Nina auf Plakaten, will dass alle meine Freunde bei mir wohnen in der Straße.
-
25.11.2007, 13:14 #62Air-King
- Registriert seit
- 23.11.2007
- Beiträge
- 5
-
25.11.2007, 14:01 #63
I understand. I sold mine because I felt it was too lightweight. Now I wear a Sub (no date) - as you see I don´t care about the date

Whatever you do, make sure you come back with pictures!
CheersIch will Lila, das sich stapelt, ich will Nina auf Plakaten, will dass alle meine Freunde bei mir wohnen in der Straße.
-
25.11.2007, 22:31 #64Air-King
- Registriert seit
- 23.11.2007
- Beiträge
- 5
Don't know what the hell hapened to my picture of the explorer, must have been replaced/deleted by the uploader.

anyway, here it is again:
-
26.11.2007, 00:12 #65Explorer
- Registriert seit
- 03.08.2007
- Beiträge
- 154
Originally posted by NicoH
I understand. I sold mine because I felt it was too lightweight. Now I wear a Sub (no date) - as you see I don´t care about the date
Cheers
You are soooo right Nico,
who need a date...

-
26.11.2007, 08:04 #66
-
27.11.2007, 14:10 #67ehemaliges mitgliedGastSometimes a data is quite nice...Original von Idle Swede
You are soooo right Nico,
who need a date...


Bye
Marko
-
27.11.2007, 15:49 #68
-
27.11.2007, 16:35 #69
perfect pic
SUCHE Rolex Daytona 126529 LN LE MANS ....
-
27.11.2007, 19:39 #70Sea-Dweller
- Registriert seit
- 06.08.2006
- Ort
- Planet Earth
- Beiträge
- 938
Themenstarter
-
27.11.2007, 20:45 #71
-
27.11.2007, 20:57 #72Yacht-Master
- Registriert seit
- 03.03.2006
- Beiträge
- 2.291
This one has been stealing a lot of wrist time:
John B. Holbrook, II
OWNER - LUXURY TYME: The Rolex Reference Page
-
27.11.2007, 23:41 #73
two and a half hours ago and only for a few moments.....
Gruß Percy

"Ferner wird hier auch auf Ihrem Profil sehr viel Diversität benötigt."
-
28.11.2007, 05:48 #74
-
28.11.2007, 06:10 #75
-
28.11.2007, 06:37 #76Sea-Dweller
- Registriert seit
- 06.08.2006
- Ort
- Planet Earth
- Beiträge
- 938
Themenstarter
1959 Seamaster Chrono today....

***BEITRAG*EDITIERT****
Dieser Beitrag musste durch
einen Moderator bearbeitet
werden.
Begründung:
Bildgrösse
Im Namen aller Nicht-Breitband-User >>>
*********************
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...Chrono1025.jpg
-
29.11.2007, 01:28 #77Yacht-Master
- Registriert seit
- 03.03.2006
- Beiträge
- 2.291
I wore this beauty today....

John B. Holbrook, II
OWNER - LUXURY TYME: The Rolex Reference Page
-
29.11.2007, 08:43 #78
-
30.11.2007, 20:16 #79
my one and (not) only
Gruss, Klaus
-
30.11.2007, 21:14 #80Sea-Dweller
- Registriert seit
- 06.08.2006
- Ort
- Planet Earth
- Beiträge
- 938
Themenstarter
Ähnliche Themen
-
panerai wrist check?
Von padis im Forum Officine PaneraiAntworten: 6Letzter Beitrag: 25.11.2010, 15:21 -
Check In
Von OysterPrince im Forum New to R-L-XAntworten: 5Letzter Beitrag: 30.01.2010, 13:48 -
wrist-check neue Datejust in Nürnberg
Von famoso_lars im Forum Rolex - Haupt-ForumAntworten: 17Letzter Beitrag: 13.07.2006, 22:02


Zitieren



Lesezeichen