Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
    Submariner

Idee Gerald Genta & AP, Nautilus, Da Vinci....

Angeregt durch den Gerald Genta Thread stoebere ich auf seiner neuen Homepage rum (http://www.geraldcharles.com/h_artist.htm) und lese folgendes:

Without a doubt, M. Gérald Genta is a man who has left an enduring mark in the history of watchmaking. Since his youth, M. Genta has felt a strong artistic drive and dedicated himself painting, with exceptional results. Soon after, at age 27, M. Genta switched gears and decided to try his hand at designing time pieces, thus showing a great talent and inventing the profession of "watch designer", a profession in which he immediately excelled.

M. Gérald Genta has created authentic masterpieces, such as Royal Oak by Audemars Piguet, the Da Vinci and the Ingenieur by IWC, the Nautilus by Patek Phillippe, the Pasha by Cartier, the Constellation by Omega and the Bulgari-Bulgari, by the eponymous Roman watchmaker.

Ich wusste das nicht...
    I spend 20% of my time saying what I'm saying and 80% of my time clarifying it for idiots...

Endgegner Avatar von Donluigi
    Blog-Einträge
    Tja, man solls nicht glauben. Vor kurzem war hier ein Thread, in dem alle Meisterwerke von Genta mal zusammengefaßt wurden. Es fehlt noch die IWC Yacht Club II. An Genta gibts kein Vorbei
    Beste Grüße, Tobias

If you reject your own ideas, then the part of the brain that comes up with ideas is going to stop.

Freccione

RE: Gerald Genta & AP, Nautilus, Da Vinci....

Royal Oak, Ingenieur und Nautilus Jumbo waren mir bekannt, wow, danke für die Info. Grüsse, Diego