Without pics, what shall we say?
Ergebnis 1 bis 15 von 15
Thema: Polisch or not
-
25.08.2016, 19:32 #1Air-King
- Registriert seit
- 03.01.2016
- Beiträge
- 7
Polisch or not
Recently I have bought a day date 19018 un polischt out of 1982
The color of the case and bracelet is aged patina.
When I let the RSC polisch the case and bracelet it lost the patina and the gold color is then fresh yellow.
What to do polisch or not?
-
25.08.2016, 20:54 #2Gruß Lou

First member of the Rolex Madness Social Club
-
26.08.2016, 07:57 #3Freccione
- Registriert seit
- 11.10.2004
- Beiträge
- 5.863
In moscht cases I'd say no polish, unless it is really beaten up.
-
26.08.2016, 09:07 #4Air-King
- Registriert seit
- 03.01.2016
- Beiträge
- 7
Themenstarter
I have no idea how I must upload pictures?
-
26.08.2016, 09:16 #5„Wir werden vom Schicksal hart oder weich geklopft; es kommt auf das Material an.“
-
26.08.2016, 11:45 #6ehemaliges mitgliedGast
When in doubt, don't polish.
-
26.08.2016, 11:59 #7
BTW what about "Hello" and "Thanks".
As you are new to the party.
Other than that: don't polischPeter
Fernseher aus, Sternschnuppen an!
-
26.08.2016, 12:15 #8
-
26.08.2016, 12:46 #9
Apoloschies
Peter
Fernseher aus, Sternschnuppen an!
-
26.08.2016, 14:03 #10Air-King
- Registriert seit
- 03.01.2016
- Beiträge
- 7
Themenstarter
what do you mean Peter, with "hello" and "thanks"?????
-
26.08.2016, 15:10 #11Yacht-Master
- Registriert seit
- 25.02.2006
- Ort
- Leider Deutsch ist nicht mein Muttersprache.
- Beiträge
- 1.747
Gruss Georg
"Also remember that feet don't get fat and a watch will always speak volumes." Robert Johnston
-
26.08.2016, 18:52 #12Air-King
- Registriert seit
- 03.01.2016
- Beiträge
- 7
Themenstarter
Ok I understand. Thx for the explanation.
What for me the big question is when I let the watch polisch, the dark color of the gold watch is gone and it get's its original color back. But the watch is 34 years old, i have no idea if its normal to do to ruine the patina?
Al my outher models are SS so that is no problems, but this is my first YG rolex.
-
26.08.2016, 19:03 #13
As Lou said at the beginnig, pictures would help ...
Ciao
Andere lassen auch nur mit Wasser kochen.
-
27.08.2016, 17:49 #14Air-King
- Registriert seit
- 03.01.2016
- Beiträge
- 7
Themenstarter
-
27.08.2016, 18:09 #15
Do you have them on your computer? picr.de is a great and easy way to upload and post them.
Ich will Lila, das sich stapelt, ich will Nina auf Plakaten, will dass alle meine Freunde bei mir wohnen in der Straße.


Zitieren

Lesezeichen