Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Blinzeln Tudor NATO strap on my Explorer II

After experimenting with traditional NATO straps such as the ToxicNATO, and seeing this image, I called my pals at Fourtané and ordered a Tudor cloth strap for my Explorer II ref 216570.

Tudor took the concept of a cloth strap and raised it to a new level. Most NATO straps are leather or nylon but the Tudor NATO strap is truly a cloth strap. I was skeptical that a cloth strap would have the same robustness as the Explorer II, but after reading this about the Tudor cloth strap and realized that this is not an ordinary NATO strap.

The strap comprises of three separate pieces, not one piece with all the bits sewn into the strap. Coming out of the package, it’s readily apparent that this strap is not an ordinary NATO strap. Rather than the buckle and keepers being sewn into the strap, the only sewn item is one keeper at the end of the strap.

What is also readily apparent is that this NATO strap does not have an extra strap that prevents the strap from sliding through the springbars when the watch is worn, especially when the strap is worn loosely. Keeping the watch is place are what Tudor refers to as “tunnels” sewn into the strap to hold the springbars in place.

There's more to the review over at my (ad free) site at https://www.minus4plus6.com/cool.php#tudor

-Sheldon
    __________________________________________________ ______
    Rolex Experiences & Information www.minus4plus6.com

PREMIUM MEMBER Avatar von mojohh
    Pretty nice. Thanks for sharing this with us!