PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : How to wear your Rolex

Victor
15.02.2008, 12:56
Maybe a stupid question, but how do you guys wear your sports rolex. Do you wear it thight on your wrist or loose. Is it better to wear it loose to avoid stretch?

I wear it semi loose.

Regards,
Victor

jholbrook
15.02.2008, 13:20
I guess I wear it tight since I don't like my watch to "flop around" but not so tight that it can't slide up and down on my wrist a bit. I really don't think stretching the bracelet would be a problem - you'd sooner cut off circulation. :tongue:

watchboy
15.02.2008, 14:35
I wear it not too tight and not too loose. Cos if the weather is cold, the watch will be a little loosed at the size you chose. Vice versus, the bracelet will be a little tighter when the weather is hot.

You might want to know why the bracelet "shrinks" in hotter weather and "expands" in colder weather. The answer is NO, colder climate the bracelet logically contracts and hotter climate the bracelet expands a little. However, this phenomenon also applies to our wrists. Our wrists shrink more than the bracelet in colder climate and expand more than the bracelet during hotter weather.

The above is based on what I personally experienced. Hence I would size it just not to loose or too tight.

trk1969
15.02.2008, 16:24
i always wear my watches pretty tight.

especially when wearing a heavier watch (like breitling chronos) it gives you more comfort when the watch does not always hit the wrist or the back of your hand.

in my opinion wearing a watch loose only looks good on women. :gut:

cheers!

rene

The Philosopher
15.02.2008, 20:18
I wear mine as a nice snug fit as I find wearing it loose is uncomfortable, also if the bracelet is too loose you could get premature wear on the links .

Brian

Eddm
15.02.2008, 22:18
As loose as possible and as tight as necessary!

Wildstarfan
15.02.2008, 22:54
Guess it depends on your personal feelings.

I prefer wearing my Sporties a bit loose. Not to strong but not too loose that it can turn around my wrist.

Hannibal
16.02.2008, 01:17
Original von Eddm
As loose as possible and as tight as necessary!
I think this is the best way (somewhat depending on the weight of the watch)
Kind regards
Volker

Georgioskonstantinos
24.02.2008, 15:54
I wear my SubLV pretty tight. That means that the watch is pretty high at the wrist. I tried to have it a bit looser but the crown kept hitting my hand. And I can say that I like it more not moving.
C:\Documents and Settings\Giorgos\•À¹Æ¬½µ¹± µÁ³±Ã¯±Â
C:\Documents and Settings\Giorgos\•À¹Æ¬½µ¹± µÁ³±Ã¯±Â

simon
24.02.2008, 21:58
Hi Victor,

I have it rather a little tighter than too loose (I like it best if my pinky fits easily between the bracelet and my arm.)

Be advised that wearing it loose furthers the stretch, not the other way around. Actually it is rather an issue of wear than stretch that affects the bracelet. The looser it is, the more it wiggles around and the faster it wears out.

andie
24.02.2008, 23:01
Like me, my Rolex must be able to breathe. Heavy tight fitting is for girls and wussies ;)

Jason Spring
25.02.2008, 00:00
I wear it just like that :
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/8263/photo099nu2.jpg
(sorry for the picture quality ...)

TinCup
25.02.2008, 07:41
Original von Jason Spring
(sorry for the picture quality ...)

Don't worry http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/1228/taetschelli5.gif (http://imageshack.us) the main motive is clearly sharp :D