PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Transparent Caseback?

sheldonsmith
11.11.2007, 02:05
Hi All,

I am looking for the German company or website that sold the transparent casebacks for the GMT 16710. The company, or companies, used to have a website, but I cannot seem to find it.

Thanks in advance for any insight.

-Sheldon

-----------------------

Von Google Übersetzer:

Meine Entschuldigung für die nicht in der Lage ist diese Art in deutscher Sprache.

Ich bin auf der Suche nach der deutschen Firma oder Website verkauft die transparente casebacks für die GMT 16710. Das Unternehmen, oder Unternehmen, die auf eine Website haben, aber ich kann nicht scheinen, es zu finden.

Vielen Dank im Voraus für jeden Einblick.

- Sheldon

jholbrook
11.11.2007, 03:46
Originally posted by sheldonsmith
Hi All,

I am looking for the German company or website that sold the transparent casebacks for the GMT 16710. The company, or companies, used to have a website, but I cannot seem to find it.

Thanks in advance for any insight.

-Sheldon

-----------------------

Von Google Übersetzer:

Meine Entschuldigung für die nicht in der Lage ist diese Art in deutscher Sprache.

Ich bin auf der Suche nach der deutschen Firma oder Website verkauft die transparente casebacks für die GMT 16710. Das Unternehmen, oder Unternehmen, die auf eine Website haben, aber ich kann nicht scheinen, es zu finden.

Vielen Dank im Voraus für jeden Einblick.

- Sheldon

I believe this is what you're looking for:

www.thomas preik.de

steved
11.11.2007, 06:42
are you looking for something like this?

http://www.thomaspreik.de/glasbodenfertigung.htm

ps: nice homepage you have! :gut:

PCS
11.11.2007, 08:55
Yes.

http://www.thomaspreik.de/glasbodenfertigung.htm

And you'll find many additional pics if you use our search with "Glasboden".

Gerard
11.11.2007, 09:28
Hey thanks, I added that link to my favourites.. :gut: :gut:

sheldonsmith
11.11.2007, 16:29
Yes, those were the links. Many thanks!

Also, steved, thanks for the comments on my homepage. At some point I would like to get it at the level of John H's, but is going to take me a few years.

-Sheldon