PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Post approval in the sales corner?

MartinO
26.06.2006, 18:21
Why is it neccesary to get posts "approved" by an admin before they get published in the sales corner?
It seems that some people can post right away while others, like me, have to wait for approval?
This is very annoying as the posts sometimes seem to get lost along the way, meaning a delay, reposting etc.

:rolleyes:

Donluigi
26.06.2006, 18:23
Wrong! Everyone who wants to sell, has to pass the test. Ever wondered why there are no fakes on sale? Now you know why. By the way: ist's a very good platform and completely free of charge - beggars can't be choosers ;)

MartinO
26.06.2006, 18:45
Hmm, I sure hope the mods haven't categorised my watches as fakes since they don't show up in the sales corner 8o
For example I posted a watch two days ago and it still aint there, now I have just reposted it...

Donluigi
26.06.2006, 18:49
Sometimes it takes a little while. You may send a reminder to THX-ULTRA via PN if you wish, since he's the mod in charge of the Sales Corner. You might as well ask whether there's anything wrong with your post, since they don't get back to you in case there is. Maybe you didn't meet all the requirements. Every offer must include pictures of the item and the price, for example.

Rob
26.06.2006, 18:50
24.06.2006 13:19 ist die letzte freigegebene.

Gruss Rob

MartinO
26.06.2006, 18:52
Original von Donluigi
Sometimes it takes a little while. You may send a reminder to THX-ULTRA via PN if you wish, since he's the mod in charge of the Sales Corner. You might as well ask whether there's anything wrong with your post, since they don't get back to you in case there is. Maybe you didn't meet all the requirements. Every offer must include pictures of the item and the price, for example.

I'll try that - thanks! =)