PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Taschen - Saddlebackleather

POM
23.02.2011, 09:06
Denke das passt hier rein, mir gefällt Dave's Firmenphilosophie und die Qualität seiner Arbeit. Bin gerade dabei mir eine der Briefcases zu ordern :jump:

http://www.saddlebackleather.com/

LG

Manuel

Geraldpeter
23.02.2011, 10:12
Servus,

vielen Dank für den Link, klasse Sachen dabei, wie schade, dass ich nichts brauche=(

Sehr gut ist auch der Beitrag über seinen Hund, wenn auch mit traurigem Ende.

G.

POM
23.02.2011, 10:25
Interessant ist auch unter den FAQ's Dave's Antwort auf "Can I be a distributor or sell your leather in my store?"

I evaluate most things in life by whether the level of joy that comes outweights the cost. There isn't enough joy in the extra money made by selling wholesale to stores to make it worth the trade of time with my hot wife and my kids. And, if I were driven by money, I probably would, but I'm not. It's about my job being fun and the headache of stores and all that doesn't sound like fun.
All that to say...No. Plus, I don't want everyone in the world owning my bag. Exclusivity is almost as attractive as my wife Suzette. I do want to be a household name, but only in a few homes.

Moehf
23.02.2011, 10:45
Are the animals tortured before they are slaughtered?
Absolutely not ! With some pigs we do use waterboarding and sensory deprivation techniques previous to slaughtering them, but the cows do not require any special handling.

siebensieben
23.02.2011, 11:38
Schade, dass es die Dinger nur zu bestellen gibt und man sie nirgends hier in D ansehen kann.

Moehf
23.02.2011, 12:05
ja, und dann kommt auch noch der Zoll :D